NEW Book by Kwan on Management Consulting
To celebrate Kwan's 20+ eventful years, enjoy reading his thought provoking book:-
"What Clients Don't Tell Management Consultants in Consulting"
What consultants should do
What clients should know
Practising consultants, academics, would be/budding consultants, career researchers/advisers, recruitment consultants, consumers of consultancy, would be clients, business leaders/owners, job seeking students/graduates, researchers, will find invaluable insights and facts including:-
- What life is really like as a career consultant.
- How clients can help themselves to 'WIN'.
- Key traits of successful consultants (i.e. will you succeed?)
- How prospects respond to being approached.
- Various types of consulting projects.
- Strengths and weaknesses of many British organisations.
- Categories of prospects - Timewasters, Windies etc.
- Other frank revelations, insights and invaluable advice. Review quotes:-
‘At last, a practical eye opening useful book for both consultants and their clients from a real results driven consultant. Read it!’
Peter Rawson, Managing Director – ARRK Product Development Group Limited
‘Essential reading for Consultants, Clients and business travellers – enjoy Kwan's no nonsense approach to his many years of wide ranging experiences.'
Philip D Garnar, Director – The Lamberhurst Corporation
'Kwan Loo has provided a practical guide for consultants and the businesses that might use them. It contains nuggets of truth to keep both happy. An honest account with a human face, the life examples given will resonate with business managers, their employees and the brave agents of change trying to help them. It is essential reading for those with an open mind.'
Darren Kelly, Managing Director – Drucegrove Limited
ISBN 978-07552-0438-0 RRP £9.99, €12.50 or $14.95 only
1 Broadland Business Park.
|Gardners Books Ltd.
1 Whittle Drive
|Retail||www.authorsonline.co.uk (tel. 01633 676629)
Any UK/US bookshop
Most other Internet bookstores